Retail Merchandising and Sales Solutions
ASM’s 15,000+ retail merchandising associates provide best-in-class retail merchandising support for CPG clients across the US. Alcohol Beverage Distributors are looking to ASM to provide value and efficiencies for their retail merchandising and sales activities. ASM’s customized services and solutions range from syndicated retail support to building dedicated teams focused on the specific needs of your market. ASM’s Alcohol Beverage division provides the following services.
Customized Retail Merchandising and Sales Solutions
- Retail Merchandising and Sales Force Outsourcing (within your current market or entering into a new market)
- Channel or Retailer Outsourcing
- Weekend Merchandising
- Surge Support
With ASM's depth and breadth of retail sales merchandising, we provide the opportunity to enhance your productivity and profitability by partnering with us to maximize profits and minimize costs.
Military Wine Business: Use ASM's wholly owned military broker and their global Alcohol Beverage Division, deeply entrenched within the spirits business, to manage all retail merchandising and sales activities for your military wine business.*
Convenience: Leverage ASM's scope and scale, calling on 391 Convenience Headquarters and 51,000 retail stores. ASM represents a substantial amount of products in store, resulting in strong retailer relationships and accessibility to the buyers.*
Control States: ASM's customized solutions, coupled with our scope, scale and technology platform can make your control state business more efficient and profitable.
* Partnership opportunities can stem beyond retail and include Headquarter Representation (HQ) and management. Please refer to our HQ section for more information.
Technology: Leading In-Store Tablet and Dashboard Platforms
Using cutting-edge tablet technology, our retail associates:
- Validate distribution and space protection
- Deliver high quality sales presentations with brand sales materials and relevant data
- Measure results versus client specific Key Performance Indicators and objectives
- Report competitive and retailer activities
- Take high-resolution pictures in store
Our web-based dashboard reporting provides unmatched visibility at store level, instantly accessible and updated daily. These powerful reporting tools can be designed to feed your enterprise system with vital store level information to assist with business decisions, including:
ASM conducts over 5.2 million hours of reset work per year across all major retailers. We have been conducting Alcohol Beverage resets for some of the largest distributors in the U.S. Our teams are supported by a dynamic field management team to support our total operations.