Progressive Grocer, a leading supermarket industry trade publication, announced their list for the 2014 Top Women in Grocery Winners, which included seven ASM associates. Progressive Grocer's Top Women in Grocery awards program recognizes the integral role women play across all areas of the dynamic retail food industry within the retailer and supplier communities.
The following associates were recognized as Top Women in Grocery at the Senior Executive level:
- Katie Bianchi, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Jill Griffin, President, IN Marketing Services
- Kim Hsieh, Vice President, Strategy & Integration IN Marketing Services
- Valerie Bernstein, Senior Vice President, Business Development IN Marketing Services
- Meg Levene, Division Vice President Northeast
Additionally, the following associates were recognized in the Rising Star category:
- Shelly Everett Jacoby, Director of Sales
- Jennifer Kwon, Client Team Leader
"Progressive Grocer's award honors the best and brightest female leaders in the industry today and I am proud to see ASM represented in such great numbers," said Tanya Domier, Chief Executive Officer. "I would like to congratulate each of our winners and thank them for their insightful leadership and commitment to our organization."
Please click here to view the Progressive Grocer's 2014 Top Women in Grocery announcement and complete list of recipients.